Guest blog by Julie Chang, a fertility coach, acupuncturist, speaker, and author.
You are constantly manifesting your thoughts into reality. Most people do so unconsciously.
Harnessing the skill of intentional manifestation makes the motherhood journey more deliberate, powerful, and ultimately, more successful.
How to manifest your baby, master these steps:
- Get clear on your intention and remove the distractions. Focus on having a healthy baby rather than on the perceived obstacles in your way. Consider if the information you’re receiving from media and people (including your doctors) distracts you from your goal and instead focuses your attention on what’s wrong. Be ruthless about cutting off sources of information that dim your hopes. Instead, only expose yourself to things and people who uplift you.
- Accept your situation. Any condition can change in an instant because the present is constantly shifting to a new moment. Resistance to change comes when you feel the need to defend where you are by constantly referring to your past history, your diagnoses, or what your doctor has told you. When you can accept where you are now, your mind expands to allow new solutions to enter your awareness.
- Stop thinking about the WHEN and HOW it’s going to happen because that’s out of your control. Your job is to focus on being crystal clear about what you want…a healthy baby. Think about how you will feel holding your baby in your arms and create those emotions on your journey. In generating the conditions BEFORE your baby comes, you attract them into your experience.
- Set your expectations. If you expect your motherhood journey to be a struggle, it will be. Instead, intentionally transform the journey into one that is calm, effortless, and enjoyable with quick results. You do so by creating that in other areas of your life first so that it can naturally overflow into this area.
- Release attachment to the outcome. Replace with unshakeable trust and belief that it will happen. Paradoxically, the more importance you give to being pregnant, the less likely it is to appear. That’s because the energy built up for that outcome is too much to sustain and so must swing the other way, like a pendulum, resulting in not getting what you want.
- Watch for and recognize the signs that your manifestation is in the process and coming. That means to fully receive the pregnancy and baby shower announcements with unreserved joy for others, knowing that their abundance is your abundance as well. They show up BECAUSE you are in the frequency of baby.
Think about how if you wanted to be a millionaire, who would you be hanging out with? Broke people? Or people who are doing well financially and continuing to grow their net worth? It’s obvious you would socialize with those who already have financial abundance. You WANT to be in that energy.
The same is true of your motherhood journey. However difficult it is to participate with other women who are pregnant or have newborns, their joyous vibration is what you want to be immersed in.
- Receive what comes to you. Allow good things to come to you without feeling the need to give back or feeling the need to earn it. The divine feminine loves to receive. Embrace it. The more comfortable you get with receiving from others, the easier it will be to call in your baby which is a receiving process.
- Cultivate emotional stability. If you’re on an emotional roller coaster, it prevents the energy from stabilizing long enough for manifestation to occur. The constant dips in energy prevent a foundation of love and safety from forming which your baby needs. Situations only have an emotional charge because you give them that power. Instead, practice neutrality by not attaching stories to events or people, especially when they displease you.
As you can see, conscious manifestation is more than just thinking positive. It requires a deep understanding of the energetics behind it. Master these steps and you can be assured that you get closer to manifesting your baby.
Since 2000, Julie Chang has been guiding women in their late 30s & 40s to get pregnant and STAY pregnant with a complete mind-body-spirit approach. Her book, “Cracking the Egg Myth: Proven Ways to Improve Egg Quality” supports women with poor egg quality, low AMH, diminished ovarian reserve, high FSH, repeated failed IVF cycles. and recurrent pregnancy losses (miscarriages).