Circle + Bloom’s Launches New Fertility MP3 for a Frozen Embryo (FET) Transfer article was featured on Businessreviewusa.com, May 11, 2012
Circle + Bloom announced today the release of a new mind-body mediation program to be used specifically when you are having a frozen embryo/egg transfer.
May 11, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/ – Circle + Bloom’s newest mind+body program for infertility is designed for people ready to take the next step in their fertility journey and have a FET or Frozen Embryo Transfer. The program is an eleven session audio journey that will guide a women through each stage of the FET procedure – from the first part of the regimen when their cycle is suppressed through taking estrogen, or another fertility supplement, to the actual transfer and two week wait period.
- Specific visualization for accepting a frozen embryo and leveraging your innate mind-body connection.
- Find balance while experiencing the various elements of the procedures.
- 11 cycle-specific sessions that progress with you through your frozen embryo procedure.
- Designed to fit into your schedule easily and can be listened to either daily or every other day.
- Each session includes (i) deep relaxation; (ii) therapeutic visualizations (mind-body); and (iii) emotional awareness exercises.
The sessions are organized into the following categories:
- Suppression Sessions: Three unique sessions to be used that focuses on the period in which you will be taking either lupron or birth control pills to down-regulate your cycle so you do not ovulate. These sessions can be listened to in any order and for as long as your suppression phase lasts. The suppression sessions are meant to introduce you to the mind-body connection, helping you find the body awareness and instilling a feeling of abundance.
- Estrogen Cycle Sessions: Starting with Day 1-3, Day 4 – 6, Days 7 – 10, and Days 11 – Transfer that should be listened to in order and sequence. These sessions are specifically geared for when you begin to take estrogen. These sessions focus on the healthy development of uterine lining, and preparing body for pregnancy.
- Special Session: One special session designed specifically when you undergo the embryo transfer. Focus on Transfer and Relaxation. Listen multiple times over 48 hour period.
- Post Transfer Sessions: Focusing on Implantation, progesterone and acceptance of egg. Can be listened to in any order you choose.
- Each program averages between 13 – 18 minutes.
- Our programs should qualify for reimbursement under Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), check with your companies benefits team for more information.
The Mp3 is a mix of spoken word and music to bring about a proven mind+body connection and to reduce stress.
About Circle + Bloom LLC
Incorporated in 2009, Circle + Bloom is a women-run business seeking to passionately bring mind/body solutions to women’s health issues and general well being. Joanne Verkuilen, Founder and Partner, Susan Cooke, Co-CEO and Bernie Siegel, M.D. and Dr. Josiane Caggiano are members of Circle + Bloom’s Advisory Board. Circle + Bloom publishes a blog that was noted as one of the top 50 Health Blogs to watch. Circle + Bloom offers audio CDs and mp3s for Natural Fertility, IVF/IUI, Pregnancy, Energy + Sleep, General Health and PCOS. More information can be found at www.circlebloom.com