Do you ever wonder how women who are successful on their fertility journey make their dreams come true, even in the face of the most daunting odds?
Is there something that sets them apart?
How do they think?
What do they believe?
Do they behave differently?
Want to know exactly HOW they do it?
At Circle+Bloom, we get it.
Listen to our FREE podcast, where we invited you going to do a deep dive into key mindset truths that set women up for success on their fertility journey.
This powerful training lead by our dear friend, Fertility Journey Transformation Coach, Rosanne Austin—who has not only supported women around the world to achieve success on their journeys, but just a few weeks ago gave birth to her own miracle baby!
If you haven’t met Rosanne yet, you are in for a treat. A former trial attorney, she uses lessons learned from her own lengthy fertility journey, to help women across the globe cultivate a miracle mindset that supports their fertility, so they can make their dreams of being a Mom come true. In the face of PCOS, endometriosis, poor egg quality, and unexplained infertility, her clients have manifested miracles in their lives. Rosanne, walks the talk and has used mindset to get pregnant naturally at 43!
We love the Circle+Bloom community and are passionate about providing information that will empower you to approach whatever you face on your journey with strength and profound confidence.
You will learn:
- The #1 mindset hack that sets successful women apart on this journey and keeps them calm and confident, no matter what shows up along the way,
- What they believe about themselves and how it keeps them from getting stuck in comparison, jealousy, victimhood, and the dreaded trap of “why me,”
- How they approach their intimate relationships, so they can be certain that their babies will be born into loving, healthy, and happy homes,
- The wildly healthy attitude they have toward money and spending on this journey, AND
- The balanced and “decidedly grown up,” way in which they manage friends, family, and their fertility team along the way.
We are grateful to be part of your journey to conceive and we are glad to provide you with the undeniably powerful combination of our mind+body programs and Rosanne’s expertise to support you along the way!
With love & gratitude,